JOIN G3 DOGS!
Dog trainer jobs: *Cambridge trainers required! (Full/Part-time)*
We are currently searching for dog trainers to join our team across the UK!
Starting as a self-employed, initial training (2 weeks) followed by 3 months practical training and final assessment and on-going life-time coaching would be required and you will be working on a ‘self-employed’ home based basis.
If you have:
– a passion and desire in becoming a dog trainer (dog trainer jobs)
– a passion for dogs and exceptional attitude to the welfare of dogs
– an interest in training dogs and learning how to improve
– enjoy helping people and making a difference
– always wanted to (or already have) work for yourself
– organised, disciplined, clean and a self-motivated attitude
– presentable, professional and excellent communication skills.
If you think you have what it takes let us know!
Full training can be provided.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org